The South Dakota SDGA Golfer's Pass Card - South Dakota courses
Get preferred rates for green fees at over 75 courses
Give back to the South Dakota Golf Association
How to Use Your Card
Saving money with your card is easy as 1 - 2 - 3.
- Call the participating course as listed on this website.
- Book your tee time and identify yourself as a South Dakota SDGA Golfer's Pass Cardholder.
- Present your card at tee time and enjoy the savings.
- Make sure to view course details - you may be required to print a coupon.
On Dining and Travel:
- Log in and search for participating businesses by clicking on one of the discount categories. Enter a city or ZIP code into the box marked "Find Discounts".
- Click "Go" and a list of available discounts will be presented.
- Click the name of a business and follow the online redemption instructions.
Have fun saving!